With the return of Feudal!
I spent a little time during the holidays and decided to make a couple of global changes, which will be discussed later. Let's start:
- Fixed a bug due to which sometimes several logs of one player in a battle in a day were not summarized
- Changed the minimum required number of arenas in Arena Challenge to participate in choosing the best fighter of the week. Now 10 arenas are enough to compete for the title of the best fighter
- Added the ability to view general statistics on the character - I would like to talk about this in more detail
So, personal statistics.
Previously, personal statistics was available only to registered users, and in a very limited way. Now after you have downloaded the log to the site, in the upper right corner you will see a link-picture on the personal statistics of the characters who were in this log.
What does it include?
- Now it is possible to change the guild tag, if for some reason the tag is not correctly defined
- Added general information on the damage of each weapon in parts of the body. The statistics are cumulative, for the entire history of your fights in Open World PVP in the game Life is Feudal MMO
- Added visualization of damage to body parts in the form of pie charts, for a better understanding of which weapon skills need to be improved
- Added visualization of damage dynamics in Open World PVP battles so that you can track improvements in your combat success.
- Added information about the top 15 players you killed
What will be added soon?
- In the personal statistics, information will appear on the total number of players killed
- A comparative rating will appear among other players, displaying weekly dynamics (changing the rating among other players)
- A guild rating will appear that will take into account many parameters.
We have resumed work the discord channel where you can get help, ask any question on the lifdamage project and offer new interesting things in statistics. Here is the link to the discord